Thursday, October 15, 2009

Arvus Lighter Project

One of the great things about our hobby is the proliferance of really cool models.

I have admired the various vehicle models for years. I was, in my younger years, a sci-fi and military modeler. I was never very good mostly because I rarely finished the models, because I was too busy tweaking the build and zooming them around the living room.

Well, here I am years later and I have finished most of my models and even painted them (well, mostly).

Because I am addicted to cool models, it was not long before I was drawn towards all of the wonderful models that Forgeworld puts out. One of the models I really like is the Arvus Light shuttle. I do not like the price though.

So, I am going to try my hand at scratchbuilding one. I don't care if I never get to play it, I want one because it is a cool little design.

Besides, I can always make it an objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment